request for promo here and/or here.

vrijdag 29 april 2011

The Shitty Limits - Here Are The Limits


my, my, my. I was absolutely smitten with this band, after seeing them live. around that time, I was wildly into The Dead Kennedys and early The Hives, because of that up-tempo garage/surf rock sound. this band -especially live- displays everything that I love about that certain indefinite guitar sound that I vaguely described, just now. the mangled and pourly articulated vocals sound like the singer is extremy drunk or trying to outshine David Yow in garbling his speech. acting like a fit Iggy Pop on stage adds to this all the more. so all in all a most brilliant hotchpotch of elements combined in one band.
Last fm tags as garage punk, punk, hardcore punk, garage rock, hardcore
order the album by clicking the image above

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...