request for promo here and/or here.

vrijdag 18 februari 2011

Stay Ahead Of The Weather - We Better Get Goin' If We're Gonna EP

listen to Impressions & Impressing People by stay ahead of the weather as a preview to this album

And now, for something completely different.
I can NOT emphasize enough how brilliant this record is! When members from Castevet, Into It. Over It and Native came together, I imagine they agreed to take what I love most about those bands and started building songs from such a foundation up just to my likings. pop-punk bands, so far, have never gotten or kept my attention, so it puzzles me why this band seems so spot on. the up-tempo and catchy rythms, brilliant lyrics, and noodly guitars just make it so much more to me.
Last fm tags this as pop punk, pop-punk, emo-punk, beard, emo

click this image to go to a site where you can order a copy of this album

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...