request for promo here and/or here.

vrijdag 16 december 2011

Heart On My Sleeve - Blood Is Not Thicker Than Wine + split with состояние птиц

Carry On Carry Me by Heart On My Sleeve

Heart On My Sleeve (facebook) is a fairly new band, with the same female that sang in the band Hope And Failure (old post of that band), and does so in this band with the same intensity I expected. If you must compare, this band's sound is much more uptempo in a melodic/passionate hardcore punk kind of way. A way that actually reminds of a couple of scandinavian hardcore bands, with a huge scoop of emotional torment and/or passion added, making up my mourning over the loss of bands like Meleeh, Suffocate For Fucks Sake, JR Ewing and Dominic. ace stuff, really!
click the image above to also get their split, with their best work to date.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...