request for promo here and/or here.

zondag 21 augustus 2011

Out Of The Box On Sunday XIX



I am not up to speed with whatever’s happening in any division in indie music. Despite listening to a great deal of it, and mostly pretty recent stuff, I would still refer to In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, Reconstruction Site, Daydream Nation, The Sunset Tree and Source Tags & Codes as my favorite records. So I have no clue what attention these guys are getting, but I also can’t imagine it being as much as they deserve. I don’t care if they’re headlining Werchter or Roskilde, WU LYF (site) is to be absorbed with awe. The twinkly melodies, raspy vocals and dreamy feel tot hem make them one of the freshest sounds in the 2500 songs on my online streamable playlist, of office-appropriate music, that plays when I’m working at my office cubicle.
Last fm tags as  lo-fi, indie, experimental, psychedelic, heavy pop

click the image above to buy stuff directly from them!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...