request for promo here and/or here.

dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Way Down - Ghost Please Die + split with Lasting Traces

2009 EP

2010 split (with Lasting Traces)
 listen to Our Curse by Way Down


I can not get over the brilliant hardcore bands sprouting from the hardcore scene in Germany (past and present). expect to see more bands like Way Down pop up, here. Way Down (Myspace) is a defunct band that played heartfelt  and profound hardcore punk. their stage presence was awesome and I have only rarely heard a band play songs so accurate and thight, almost like listening to the recordings. let alone in a small venue. I don't know if I would ever have noticed them if I hadn't seen them play, but I'm glad I did and want to share that experience with all of you wonderful faceless people.
Last fm tags as: melodic hardcore, hardcore, modern hardcore, hardcore punk, germany

click the picture above to buy the split from Lasting Traces' site and support them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...