request for promo here and/or here.

zondag 27 maart 2011

outside the box on sunday II




To Kill a Petty Bourgeoisie (Myspace) was the supporting band, when I saw Boduf Songs live. I was there to see them, because their electronic noise with angelic vocals  was recommended to me, by someone who prophesized it was right up my alley and that person was right. since then, I can not imagine anyone feeling any different about this. the overal sound is fragile like a soap bubble, kind of like gloomy pop vocals barely looming over the sound of melodic pulsing tv static. this is as eerie as well as beautiful as electronic music gets.
Last fm tags as:  experimental, shoegaze, noise, electronic,post-rock 




buy this album directly from their record label, by clicking here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...