request for promo here and/or here.

vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Finisterre - BItter Songs

 listen to drama in 3 akten by Finisterre

GOD-DAMN! I was introduced to this band through their split with Alpinist, which was both bands' first release, after I had seen Alpinist live a few times. I was so caught up with that band that I kind of looked passed these guys, until we booked them for a show and they completely blew me away. I mean 'like a hurricane passing through a straw' -blowing me away. this is the sequal to the aforementioned split and almost undermines it by the exponential growth they've shown since that release. hair-raising and profound metallic punk dealing with highly contemporary political and more introvert issues, hollered variably by a female and male vocalist. must hear! must see!
Last fm tags as: neocrust, crust, dark hardcore

click the image above to buy it online!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...