request for promo here and/or here.

zondag 27 februari 2011

Combatwoundedveteran discography


 listen to The Party Asteroid Apocalypse by CombatWoundedVeteran
After my favorite album, I present to you my favorite band. Combatwoundedveteran (Myspace) was an American band with members from Reversal Of Man that combined hardcore, screamo/emoviolence and powerviolence into the most raunchy and noisy pile of sonic chaos and beauty I have come across, to date.
in this post you can find their only full album, and their discography with songs from every release BUT their full album, like their splits with Orchid, Scrotum Grinder and Reversal Of Man (1996-2003). 


I remember that I read on the blog of Steak Mtn (graphic designer ex-member of the band) that there was supposed to be another release, with this artwork by him,  but haven't heard from that ever again. come to think of it, I can't find any info about it on his own blog. maybe it was just a beautiful dream in which they were reunited.











"They remind me of a combo of Spazz's song titles w/ a charles bronson sound. Which is excellent of course."
I know a Girl Who Develops Crime Scene Photos (their only full album)


This Is Not An Erect All-Red Neon Body (discography of every other song)






click the image beneath to buy stuff from this band, and support No Idea Recods. 
still one of the most brilliant record labels active, because of both their releases and organising THE FEST!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...